Zero Liquid Discharge Plants

Zero Liquid Discharge Plants

ION TECHNIQUES offers Zero Liquid Discharge Plant (ZLD) technology for industrial waste water recovery. Nowadays, water recovery is most essential to cut down the water scarcity. Zero Liquid Discharge Plant technology helps to recover up to 95% of water from the effluent. The system of Zero Liquid Discharge Plant technology is using Reverse Osmosis, Evaporator and Spray Dryer for product recovery.

  • Pre-treatment starts with Reverse Osmosis system which recovers 70 % product from the effluent. The remaining 30% R.O reject will go to secondary treatment.
  • Secondary treatment starts with mechanical evaporator system which recovers 80% product from RO reject. The remaining 20% reject will go to final treatment.
  • Final treatment starts with spray dryer system which is totally evaporate the reject water. The solids will be taken for solid waste management system such as secured landfill.

HIGHLIGHTS:

  • The complete Plant is fully automated with PLC and SCADA system for monitoring and control.
  • The Plant comes with a state-of-the-art laboratory for testing.
  • The Plant achieves extremely high ratio of recovery of clear water from the effluent.
  • The Plant has proven and extensive measures of pre-treatment and built in SOP to ensure its performance.